Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shortage!!!

Call me nuts if you want, but I've been hopping around the lobsters, sharks and monkfish, looking for the ones which have raws that are easy to buy, and easy to sell. Sharks were going so well, raws were being sold for under the market price, and the cooked ones were going so well...

Unless I single handedly sent the market up by myself by buying about 5k to 6k of them over time (which I doubt), the price has somehow skyrocketed to more than 1k right now, so I've switched over to monkfish for the time being.



YET another level up in Construction entirely from lamps and books of knowledge. Just goes to show how long I've been here...

While Cooking one day, my eye strayed over an article on Runewise on how to hunt aviansies in the God Wars Dungeon. It looked real promising, so I rushed my way to finish Eadgar's Ruse



But I've decided to put that off till I reach 99 Cooking. Maging is expensive in there, and I'm going to need a better range level than 59 to shoot them down.

I also decided to test run Vampire Bats when I hit 31 Summoning, after reading Smavey pour praise all over it on the Tip It forums. While I am rather impressed that it can hit around 8, it didn't turn out to be the pwnage Smavey made it sound like. Or maybe I shouldn't have let it make its debut on Cockroach Soldiers on a peak hour. It did help me beat moochers on a few occasions though.



And this is level up I never expected.



Just bought 2k monkfish, 8k more

P.S : Boombaye, since you've finished Deception Point and you liked it so much, why not try out Digital Fortress??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha wow nice post! But yeah too bad you didn't like the vampire bat as much as I did - i love them though!