Thursday, February 14, 2008

Slow and Steady Is The Way To Go

I bought all the fish I'll need for 98 Cooking yesterday of the Grand Exchange. My bank account screams in agony (Just 6 million left), but all the fish was bought instantaneously, so there was no time to change my mind.

This will be the largest grinding job I've ever done so far, with 70k+ fishes to cook before I hit 98 Cooking, then just 2.5k monkfish to 99. Its going to take a LONG while, even if I keep my constant rate of cooking 800-900 fish an hour, I have my reasons. Its easy to multi-task while cooking, which I'll need to do if I'm going to study and sustain my A1's in both my maths and sciences since my school exams are in a week's time.

Cooked about 3k of them so far, I can see why Matman got bored so easily while cooking for his 99. Course, he didn't have to worry much about costs, since Tim donated 40k raw lobsters to him... Finally levelled up after the first 2k



Levelled up my Construction AGAIN using only genie lamps and knowledge books




Note to self, genie lamps and knowledge books have the most effect on stats around 40 or so.

No comments: