Sunday, January 6, 2008

Arms race, which I am losing...

My ranarrs have been going through a patch of bad runs as bad as Newcastle's, having gone through 4 runs in a row where at least one patch died on me, 2 of them with 2. Managed to climb my way up to the 7 million mark though, despite the poor harvests.

I also figured out a way to 99 Farming that would cost me a mere 2.3 mil. Problem is, it would also take 8 years, a bit too long for my liking. Guess thats why no one ever tried it. Still, didn't stop me from getting yet another Farming level.



Finally got around to cooking the monks I caught while doing homework, this being the result.



Right now, I'm considering the most efficient route to 99 Cooking, cost and time wise.

-Lobsters are pretty much out of the question, it is impossible to sell of them off once they're cooked.

-Monkfish sound good, its not hard to sell off the cooked fish, and the price difference between raw and cooked is not very large.

-Sharks would be fastest, they sell fast, but I'm having a little trouble acquiring raws.

-Raw for cooked is essentially cooked thanks to the removal of unbalanced trade. Thanks a lot Jagex.

Another pressing matter on my mind is my own personal crusade against the vacca foeda
whom I wish barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant. Will I degrade myself to wagging school (Like a certain someone) to play like a fiend, or shall I do the responsible thing, and study hard for my O-levels, get less than 10 points for L1R5, preferably 7?? If there's one thing I hate, its being outdone, which is exactly what is happening now.

No comments: