Sunday, December 30, 2007

At Years End...

Well, one more day left of 2007, and not much more before school reopens, not that that isn't a complete disaster, since I've finished a portion of my homework at least...

But enough about that, lets get back to the reason I created this blog. Economy is almost certainly recovering, even whip prices are back up to 1.4mil, all barrow sets upped by about 100k in the last week. Even the flax market seems to be recovering! Either that, or Jagex got it into their heads to manipulate the prices so they'd be closer to what they used to be.

Went barrowing today with ancient mage, didn't go as well as I hoped. Gerald was right, ice rush isn't enough to keep the barrow brothers at bay, so I ended up having to run back for supplies before starting again. Despite a kill count of 15, I got nothing more than 36 bolt racks and a couple of mind runes... Guess I should stick to slayer darts next time...

A couple of level ups. The monkfish I decided to fish since I had a LOT of homework to do at the same time.





Finished Another Slice of H.A.M (Humans against Montsters) as well. This quest continues on with the cave goblin storyline, and as the title suggests, H.A.M is back to cause more trouble. This time, they try to set the cave goblins and dwarfs up go to war with one another by tying Zanik, who also happens to be the chosen Commander of the "Big High War God", to the tracks of the new dwarven train line to make it look like the dwarves have killed their chosen commander, allowing Sigmund and the rest of H.A.M to sit back and watch as the two non human races kill each other. Being the adventurer you are, your job is to stop it, obviously...



Well they certainly look happy to see me...





Ouch, the train nicked the side of my face!



The usual congratulatory scroll

No comments: