Tuesday, December 18, 2007

First and Foremost

Well, this will be the first of (hopefully anyway) many more posts to come on RuneScape. After some egging from Tim, a friend of mine, and dying for something to do while fishing monkfish at the colony, I hammered this blog together.

As luck would have it, this blog is being born on the same day as the Christmas updates, which I take to be a good omen. A few screenies from the event, the first event that hasn't dented the economy in some way or another in awhile.



Believe me, it took awhile finding that bloody imp, it kept getting blocked by people since it was so small.



Once one builds a snowman, the imp will brings you to the Land Of Snow, which looked more like a gang fight between snowmen!! The above picture shows my melee snowman duking it out with another melee snowman.



Such a pity that dragon full helm is fake... Anyway, its supposed to be placed on a completed snowman to bring him to life



After numerous attempts to get a snowman up before some idiot stole it by placing their hat on in before I could, I finally got my own dragon snowman up.

I'm afraid thats all I have to say for now, my literary juices have been drained working on a couple of poems regarding snow and Christmas...

Wish me luck with this blog!

No comments: