Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Before I continue, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, although its not going to be particularly merry for Liz, a friend of mine, who loaned out her dragon chain and santa hat to a so called "friend", who eventually ran off with them. Guess one good thing from limited trading is that it'll stop idiots who do that.

Speaking of which, Jagex has decided to try and repair the damage they've done to staking by raising the amount you can stake based on how many quest points you have. I'm not too sure just how much they'll raise it by, but with any luck it'll draw back some of the pures created specially for staking. As much as I loathe pures, even I felt sorry for them when their use was effectively destroyed in the Duel Arena when Jagex placed a 3k cap on any stake.

The market seems to have stabilized as well after the Grand Exchange played havoc with it last month. Ranarr Weeds have actually increased in price for the first time in...well, I can't remember, but its a long time. Dragon bones are in very high demand right now, you can throw them on the Exchange at maximum price, and they all get bought instantaneously. The demand for cannonballs seems to have waned a bit, a good thing as well if you ask me, the number of idiots setting up cannons in non-multi combat areas to get all the kills.

Cruising through Youtube, I happened to chance upon a video of an asshat trying to pass a scam off as a great moneymaking tip. Send me your account name and password to fishrockmyworld@yahoo.com and I'll give you 30mil and an abby whip he says. Just for the fun of it, I sent my account and a fake password to him/her. Feel free to spam the bastard's email.

Anyway, I received what could possibly be my last gift ever from Gerald, who gave me a multitude of tree seeds and a black Dragonhide set with instructions to "level up my range". Well, I haven't started on the ranging yet, but I a Farming level with the seeds.


Got this while playing Monopoly absentmindedly



Not the most elegant set of clothes around, but its the best anti magic get up I had on hand.

Well, Merry Christmas to all, and thanks for the seeds Gerald, I'll work on the ranging soon enough!

No comments: