Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Am A Master Chef!!!

Finally, at last, I finally have my first skillcape!! Tim came down specially to celebrate this amazing occasion in the Rogues Den, and has decided to wear a full cooks set for the entire week to commemorate it! You really didn't have to man, but thanks a ton!





I leveled up on a shark, then the both of us headed to the Cooking Guild for my skillcape.






And there's to two of us fooling around outside the Cooking Guild after I got my skillcape. How long I have waited for this day. While we were celebrating, a level 40+ came up to us. Despite his unenviable spelling, he was extremely polite and well mannered, politely asking to see the emote instead of the usual "EMOTE PLOX!!" from most idiots. An example of how not all low levels are idiots. Too bad I can't remember his username, but kudos to you mate!

The appearance of the Grand Exchange and the lockdown on unbalanced trades were real spanners in the works, but in the end, I've got that purple cape hanging from my shoulders.

I don't care about the idiots who are going to say an untrained skillcape is for noobs, for to them I say so why don't you have one?

I shall wear this skillcape with pride!

Now, where to from here? Trim it of course!! But with what other skill??

No comments: