Monday, April 14, 2008

On the next one!

I've decided to go after a Hunting skillcape now. It seems fairly straightforward after watching a couple of videos and reading a few guides, and it doesn't seem to take too long to reach, from what I've read. Plus, there's the red chinchompas to look forward to, there's alot of profit in those.

At 56 Hunter currently and hunting grey chinchompas. Just finished blowing up the 150 I caught from 53 Hunter at Pest Control, which I regret doing, since one only gets half the exp than normal when at Pest Control since the nerf. Still it got me to 62 range, and I managed to hit 700+ damage altogether in a single match, a feat I have never done before. Is this alot??

Also learnt how to merchant properly on the G.E, made 150k off in my first deal. Grandmama would be so proud so have a new generation of profiteers to take over from her.

Tried my hand out at Bounty Hunter today, came agonizingly close to maging a full rune warrior to death, but he got away. Had no more luck after that one...

By the way, is there a market for grey Chins, I don't mind selling them off instead if the money good.

I know I'm writing as eloquently as a 10 year old writing now, forgive me, Hunting is more click intensive than I thought...

No comments: