Monday, June 16, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury...

Okay, may not have been the smartest thing I've ever done, but I've put Boombaye's situation (In anonymous terms of course) on the tip.it forums to see what a neutral audience would think of it, since I noticed most of his accusers are Blessings members (or ex-members), and Tim's groupies.

And Blessings, the odds are kinda stacked against you guys in it.

Here's the link the thread

Honestly though, I think both parties were at fault here, if you ask me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I really agree with you. Both parties are at fault. No one should talk like that in Runescape since IT IS against the rules. However, it seems like common consent that you don't ever report your friends/clan mates. This kind of makes me wonder how boombay felt about his clan mates. Maybe he wasn't on the best of terms with them?

Ps. I really like the blog. I've been reading yours and Tim's almost daily. Check out mine if you want ;-)
https://runeshelf.blogspot.com

IVIilitarus said...

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy !

Counsel Of Reminesence said...

Lol, why doesn't everyone just you the Cbox, I normally miss comments written here!