Sunday, June 15, 2008

One (Not Eight) Legged Freaks

Let me repeat that, I hate turoth, I hate them, I hate them, I HATE them. Stupid one legged freaks.

Trying to take advantage of the new Slayer points system, I went about doing slayer tasks to stack up the 4 tasks needed to start getting points. I forgot any old slayer master would do, and foolishly asked Chaeldar for a task, and was promptly punished for that when she gave me 140+ turoth task.

The leaf bladed spear is a hopeless weapon, much like many other spears. I haven't got any problem with it only being able to give either controlled or defence exp, but it can't hold a candle up to a whip, losing in all departments from speed to damage. And its two handed.

I refuse range or mage the bloody things since there isn't a safe spot, and the only melee weapon that will hurt them is a leaf bladed spear. I wasted close to 3 hours on that task...

Mazchana on the other hand, understood that I had only one week of vacation left to play, and gave me much shorter ones, short to the point I can't remember what they were.

Got a grand total off...20 points now. Which is to say not much. Did get a good look at the new slayer monster's makeovers. Jellies now have the remains of their unfortunate victims floating inside them.




My level ups from my little flirt with Slayer. Pushing me ever closer to that not-so-exclusive-now club of 3 digit combat!

Ranarrs are dropping (Bloody hell), and my ultra secret crop is probably back on the rise now, so I'll go back to that.

I just realized, although Fishing gave me more time to post, it caused another problem. I had nothing to post ABOUT.

No comments: