Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm Back, And Better Than Ever!

Yes, I'm back, and no, I haven't quit. I've been horribly busy lately, I barely even update my regular blog that often any more. Unlike Tim, I have no bloody no idea how to juggle schoolwork, and still play a decent amount. Maybe I should get around to asking him one of these days in school.

Anyway...

I've given up on going for a Hunting Skillcape, at least for the time being. Too much attention required, more than I can give. Besides, I was getting tired of hopping around for an empty world for red chins.

I've decided to go back to Fishing, which admittedly, is rather boring. Okay fine, very boring. My DS helps stave it off, but can barely last 1k monks without breaking down and doing something else. I've got about 60k or so monks till I hit 99, though I have no idea how long that'll take.

I dabbled in powerfishing for a while at Shilo, but trust me, the rate that stupid fishing spot moves around, and the remoteness of the place, and the lack of too much profit just about cancels out the advantage the slightly faster exp rate. For me at least.

On the bright side though, there is money. Lots of it. But I think the market for raws might have cooled off a bit, though they are still going at 450 each on the Exchange.

Reached 90 Fishing today




Future posts will probably be longer, given how I'm fishing, so I'll have *A lot* of free time.

No comments: